Below you will find a guide on how to return your Breezeline equipment
For your convenience we have made equipment returns easier so that you can do them from the comfort of your home. As you prepare your equipment for return to Breezeline, please be sure to include all original parts (power cords, remotes, etc.). Below are the easy instructions you’ll need to follow in order to get the process completed.
Initiate your return online and send your equipment back with a prepaid UPS shipping label.
1. Click on the link below to enter the UPS return portal.
2. Fill out the 'Ship From' information.
3. Choose a label delivery method.
4. Choose the number of packages you will need based on the amount of equipment you are sending back.
5. Enter your 16-digit Breezeline account number.
6. Put your equipment into a shipping box, and place your UPS prepaid shipping label on the outside. *IMPORTANT* Remove batteries from Remote Controls before packing.
7. Drop your package at a local UPS store or drop-off location.
8. Please keep your tracking number for reference.